Saturday, October 28, 2006

An exciting time for Romany Lee

Psychic Lee Petulengro is looking forward to the witch and pagan new year which comes on Halloween.

The 28-year-old Romany gypsy, who is based in Cardiff Market, says the run-up to Halloween is one of the busiest times of his year because it is the pagan and witch new year. The medium, who also practices witchcraft, is gearing up for the celebrations of pagans and witches and trying to get in touch with departed friends.

He said: 'The last few weeks have been very busy and a lot of people have been coming to me for readings, but the weekend before Halloween will be mad.

'The veil between the human and spirit world is at its thinnest at this time of year because it is the end of the summer.

'There will be a lot of spirit activity and a lot people will be asking me to get in touch with people who they know.

'It is an exciting time for me and I look forward to it every year. That is what I do it for.'

No comments: